Here are some facts about Bailey County Electric Cooperative:
- Bailey County Electric was organized in 1938. The co-op serves Bailey, Castro, Cochran, Lamb and Parmer Counties.
- Miles of Line Energized – 2,875 including 174 miles of transmission line and 264 miles of underground line
- The co-op currently has 8,846 connected meters and 1,570 members.
- The Average Meter per Mile of Line is 3.08 and the Average KWh per Meter per Month is Domestic 625 ; Commercial 4,654.
- Utility Plant in Service is $74,421,946 The Wholesale Power Supply is Golden Spread Electric Cooperative, Inc.